Splashgain Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. [hereinafter “Splashgain” or “Company”] is engaged to facilitate various academic, assessment processes involving end users,educational institutes, organizations.
Information Collected and its Use
In order to facilitate various processes of educational institutions, we may collect the following types of information from you:
- When you visit our “website”, we ask you for personal information such as your name, email address , contact information, Pin code, etc. as may appear on the website.
- The Information is primarily collected to facilitate your interaction with Splashgain.
- The information submitted is kept Confidential by ensuring appropriate technological support.
- Except as provided herein, personal data that you enter on the website is not made available or distributed to third parties, except with your express consent. We will not give, sell or provide access to your personal information to any company, individual, or organization for its use in marketing or commercial solicitation or for any other purpose, except with your express consent, as is necessary for the operation of this site.
Splashgain.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Splashgain.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your free consent.
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, Compliance under any prevailing law or statute, regulation or court order or any other order from any appropriate authorities or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Splashgain, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, SplashGain shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever if the login or user id and/or password is shared and/or leaked by the user.
We restrict access to personal information to Splashgain employees, vendors, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.
When you access Splashgain.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Note that once you click these links to navigate away from our site, we do not have any control over the contents of the external sites. We will not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to these sites and they will not be governed by this privacy statement. We encourage you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of such websites.
How to Unsubscribe from Email Communication?
You can send an email to info@Splashgain.com with the Subject line: unsubscribe to unsubscribe from the mailing list
Splashgain Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
Vijayalaxmi, S. No. 117-118,
Madhavbag society, Shivteerth Nagar,
Paud Road, Pune 411038
Maharashtra ( India )
Vijayalaxmi, S. No. 117-118,
Shivteerth Nagar, Paud Road,
Ph:+91 95525 86428
Gujarat ( India )
D-504, Hari Alayam,
Beside Surya Bungalows, Near Radidant School,
Sargasan, Gandhinagar – 382423
Contact : (91) 95525 86428
1100 Fern St SW,
Olympia, WA 98502
Phone : +1 (360) 742-0870
Splashgain Technology Solutions FZ-LLC
FOB51501, Service Block
Al Jazirah Al Hamra
RAKEZ Business Zone-FZ
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Phone :+971 56 4396556